Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pink Inspired

I told you it wouldn't take long for me to get Tami Mayberry's set, "Fairy Tales" inked up with pink! Hee Hee

When I think of fairy tales, I think of little princesses and all things girlie.  Not sure why, except that maybe I was ALWAYS a princess in my mind when I was little. Ok, so that was a long long time ago; but does it count that my hubby still says I'm the Queen??? LOL

My inspiration for this card was taken from a photo that Gina K posted on her Inspiration Challenge this week.  The picture was of a bedroom all done up in pinks and white and had dotted curtains with a crown on the headboard.  Pefect perfect, I say!!  I would have LOVED to have had a room like this when I was little.  But... with five kids, I didn't always get what I wanted.  Still... I never went without anything I needed.  I do not know HOW my parents raised FIVE kids!!  I have enough of a time with two. LOL

This card was very simple to do.  I simply took several of my circle Nestabilities and cut them and embossed them.  AND... I did it all at once!!  I stamped my crown and colored it with Copic markers and added the bling to the points.  My hearts and bottom border of the crown were colored with my Sakura Stardust Pure Glitter Pen.  LOVE that pen... adds just the right amount of shine and it flows sooo nicely out of the tip.  I think it must have a bit of tiny glass shards or something in the ink because I did notice once that if you stay in one area to long or press down to much it can pill your paper.  I suggest going very light as you really don't need much pressure and it will cover very nicely.

Have a great day and don't forget to stop over at Stamp TV to give your mojo a boost now and then! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Super sweet, love pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...