Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Scared Boyfriend


Hee Hee... isn't he cute or what??? This adorable guy is from one of Gina K Designs new sets, "Quite a Catch" which was released last night.  I just laugh every time I look at any of these sea creatures.  You will definitely want to take a look at the whole set.  Perfect for sooo many occasions!  

My card today was inspired by my DH... LOL  Once again I was remembering back long ago when I caught him looking at me (before we actually decided to marry) and laughing because of the look on his face when I giggled and said... "I can tell you love me by that look on your face.". LOL  

When we met he had these "rules"; which I don't mind telling you HE broke every one!!! LOL  One was, of course, never say the "L" word. LOL  He would say it in a low voice and when I would ask, "What?", he would respond with. "Huh?  I didn't say anything.". Hee Hee  

I swear this fish was a picture of his face when I told him how I knew he loved me. LOL  Of course he laughs now and denies ever acting this way. HA 

I colored my images with my Copic markers and mounted him on a Nestabilities label.  Do you love those two DP's??? They are part of the papers you will receive when you purchase this new set as part of the Card Kit set.  You NEED to have these stamps... I cannot wait to get stamping with them more.  

Have a great day and tell those you care about how much you love them.  *smile*

Signature

4 comments:

redwasher1 said...

I so love that fish!!! Great card Tina! I missed seeing you at the release last night. But I have a hard time keeping up so I may have missed you.

jjcreations said...

Oh my goodness what a fun card. I love that fish and those papers are awesome....especially the squiggley messy one.

Kerrie said...

What a bright fun card, love the look on the fish!

Lori said...

Awww...
It's so nice when you find a stamp that reminds you of something like your love story! Very sweet card and story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...