Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still a Prince...


Ohhh how I love toads!! One in particular... hee hee.  My card today was made with Tami Mayberry's, "Fairy Tales" set from Gina K Designs.

I decided to do a CAS card this time around.  I simply colored my toad with Copic markers and ran him thru my Circle Nestabilities. The warts on my toad were done using my Copic blender pen.   I then stamped the sentiment in the corner and simply drew a line around the base of the card with a ruler.  I added the diamond ring using my Wild Live, Vivid ink pad.

My inspiration for my card came from my dear husband. Hee Hee.  When I first met him, his profile on AOL stated that he had a club foot, hunched back and warts.  Well.... his thought process went something like this.  "If a girl STILL wants to talk to me, she probably has a good sense of humor and/or isn't judgemental."  HA... little did he know!!! LOL

And to add to the inspiration for the card, the sentiment in this set was on the front of our wedding invitations. :-)

I think he will get a chuck out of this when I give it to him.  He was definitely a toad worth kissing. *smile*

Have a great day and go ahead... kiss a toad... you might get lucky.  I did! ;-)



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...