Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Neat Stamps!

Karen Knegten has been doing an awesome job on the Anything But a Card Challenges over on Stamp TV!!   It has been so much fun playing along with her.  Today I am sharing TWO of the cute and USEFUL postage stamp keepers she presented for us to design.

Karen provided us with a pattern and all we had to do was fold and design!!

I really enjoyed making these.  On both I used Tami Mayberry's, "Special Delivery" stamp set.


On this one I did the same using Tami's set but also pulled out Melanie Muenchinger's set, "Little Tees" and used the small flowers to accent my stamps.

I made both of these for my mom and her friend at the lake.  They were thrilled to get them.  Not only can these be made for stamps, but can you imagine using them to store things like Band Aids, ticket stubs to movies you want to remember or keep for scrapbooking?!  There are all kinds of small items you can put inside of one of these cute images.  Click HERE to get Karen's wonderful pattern.

Have a great day! *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

These look great, Tina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...