Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

TWO???!!!


Do you know if I had two kids at once I would have probably been rushed to the mental ward!??!!!! LOL  I cannot imagine how anyone does it.  But... they do... and some do with even more!!! The two I have were born separately and four years apart and I am not so sure it is wise to wait THAT long! LOL

For my card I used Gina K's Stamp TV Kit, Spring Mix.  The little baby is so adorable and I stamped him/her twice and paper pieced their body.  I also grabbed Rupa Shevde's, "Oh, Baby!" set and stamped the diaper pins then cut them out and mounted them on top of my bow.

My babies were colored with my Copic markers and mounted on an oval Nestabilities then I adhered white Dew Drops all around the top oval.

Be sure and stop by Gina's blog tonight for a chance to enter the drawing to be the next Center Stage Design Team member for this month.  You could win the COMPLETE new release coming out!!  How cool would that be??!!!

Have a great day!!


Signature

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

This is so cute Tina. That ribbon is to say the least absolutely gorgeous - and I love those little pins at the centre of the bow. Too cute.

Lori said...

Adorable, Tina! The bow is so colorful, and you have matched it up so well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...