Followers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kissing Stamps

Ready for more inspiration???  What can I say, I actually had time to do most all the challenges over on Stamp TV this week!  I'm so happy too, it's been far to long since I had a chance to play.

My challenge today was Sharri's, "Blast from the Past" challenge.  Every Wednesday Gina puts up a new video on a technique, design or even just a fun tip and Sharri chose Gina's "Kissing Technique" for this challenge.  To see the technique, click HERE.  It's almost hard to see the light pink background stamp under the butterflies but it's there.

I used Tami Mayberry's, "Special Delivery" set for my postage stamp images.  Then I kissed the solid stamp to the butterfly from Theresa Momber's set, "Sending Sunshine".

Actually, I used another of Gina's technique when I Cuttlebugged part of my Creme de Menthe Pure Luxury Heavy Weight card stock with the Paisley embossing folder.

I truly am into the "Spring" season as it seems it's getting harder and harder for me NOT to use anything but pinks and greens and yellows and all those sun shiney colors that remind me of Easter and flowers blooming.

Hope you are enjoying your weather and seeing LOTS of gorgeous flowers sprouting soon!

Have a great day! *smile*



Signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Pretty stamps! I can see the background color. The row of pearls and ribbon are very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...