Followers

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Color Challenge Time!!!



So if you saw my card yesterday for the "Happy Spring Blog Hop", you will recognize the colors! I just LOVED this combination when I put that card together for the hop that I couldn't wait to use them again.  So.. here we are... new colors... new BRIGHT colors!!! WooHoo!!!  ROYAL BLUE, RED and YELLOW!!

My card started with Melanie Muenchinger's, "Mosaic Inspiration".  I paper pieced a few of the square and then used Melanie's, "A Beautiful Life" for the tulips.  I cut them out and applied them to the Mosaic stamp.  Then came Theresa Momber's, "Sending Sunshine" in which I used just the large daffodils.  Again, coloring them with my Copic markers then cutting out and applying.

My pearls are the self-adhesive WHITE pearls from Gina K Designs.  I never buy anything but white.  Then I can use my Copic markers to color them and make them match most anything!!!  I do this with my clear rhinestones as well.  Such a money saver!


zI decided to show the inside again on this color challenge due to the chat room once having a question as to how everyone did the insides of their cards if it had a dark card base.  Well... I always do the inside and so adhering a piece to compliment the front of the card in a lighter color always seems to work best for me.

I hope you take time to come play along over on StampTV.  Just go to Challenges, Current Challenges and the Monday, Color Challenge. Also, be sure to check out the gallery by typing STVCCTG7 in the search bar and grabbing inspiration from all those who have entered this color challenge. 

Have a great day and get stampin! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...