Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

YOU Pick the Colors this Week on StampTV Color Challenge!!


Yep, you read it right!!  This week on Stamp TV YOU can PICK the Color Challenge choice!

I so love the DP from Cosmos "Material Girl" that it was very hard for ME to pick just a few.  So... my Color Challenge for you is to pick colors for your card that coordinate with the sample I made above!  You don't have to pick the colors I chose to feature, just make sure that whatever you make, whether you have this DP or not, would go with the colors IN the DP!

I chose to feature the yellows and greenish/blue from the DP on my card. I use Asela Hopkins' newest set, "Sew Pretty" to stamp my "pretty" gal. *smile*

I colored her in with my Copics and paper pieced her dress.  I used my Nestabilities label and added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, "Antique Linen" to age it and the flowers a bit.

You have until Sunday, May 2nd at 8:00 PM CST to enter the contest.  The winner, drawn at random, will receive any stamp set of their choice from Gina K Designs valued at $24.95 or less.

Have fun and get those creative juices going!!


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...