Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A CAS of Spring Fever



I am not sure what inspired this card other than the Nestabilities video on framing that Gina K demonstrated over on Stamp TV one week.  Then again, it could have been a past card I created that I did a "spot lighting" technique on and used daffodils for that had just the daffodil flower in the spot light.  Either way, I wasn't initially sure how much I liked this card, or if I even liked it at all!!

But times goes on and the more I looked at, the more I liked it!

My daffodils are from Theresa Momber's set, "Sending Sunshine".  I simply colored just the flower in with my Copic markers and left the leaves and stem untouched.  I did use my grey Copic to shade around the flower AND stem/leaves. 

I grabbed my Nestabilities label and took a green Sakura Gel pen to trace around it leaving the sentiment without a line going through it.  LOVE that look!!

Now I just sit with it awhile.  And I do mean awhile!  I had this done about 3 weeks ago before I actually posted it and, like I said... I really like it now.  *smile*

Have a great SPRING filled day!!



Signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like it!!! Fabulous CAS, Tina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...