Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gates of Hope

Don't you just love Spring??  I do!! I feel so warm, refreshed and well... colorful!! Seems ALL the gorgeous colors come out in Spring with the flowers and the birds.  That is how I was feeling when I designed my card today.  My butterfly just reflects everything I feel.  Bright, warm and cheery! *smile*

This card design was done for Gina K's Inspiration Challenge over on Stamp TV.  Create a "fancy fold" or gate fold card.

I used my Copic markers to color the butterfly from Gina's, "Hope Is Faith" set. 

My inside reflects the FULL sentiment from the "Hope is Faith" as well.

Have a great day and I hope you are enjoying some colorful Spring days! *smile*

Signature

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love how you colored your butterfly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...