Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Classic



When I see a duck posed like this..... I can't help but remember alllll those people who went ga ga over this image years back and it seemed they ALL had the blue gingham ribbon associated with it!!  So...true to form... I HAD to put some blue gingham on my card.  AND around his neck!  Now I realize it is a bit large in width, but... I couldn't help myself.  AND... I had to manipulate it so that you couldn't see the actual ribbon around his neck that is part of the stamped image. LOL  But hey... if you try... you can do anything, right??

My duck is yet another image from the Stamp TV Kit, Spring Mix from Gina K Designs.  I TOLD you there were just a ton of awesome images in this set!!!

I did a small amount of shading on my duck with my Copic markers and mounted him on a circle Nestabilitie which I sponged around the edges with my Sky Blue Memento ink.

I used my Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic embossing folder for just the lower half of the card front.  Then again added more of that wonderful gingham ribbon.

Now he may not be the prettiest duck on the blog circuit these days... but he sure was trendy back when. Hee Hee

Have a ducky day! *smile*


Signature

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love this, Tina! The bow is huge, but it looks good, like it should be huge!

jjcreations said...

What an adorable card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...