Followers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrate Spring!!!!


Awwwww I just love this little prince.... Just wanna pinch his cheeks!!  Later tonight over on Color Me Creative, the DT will be sharing a new challenge... Everything Spring!!  And I admit... I am loving the EARLY Spring we are having here in Iowa!!!

My card today uses one of those adorable, Baby Edwin, Magnolias from the new Princes &  Princesses stamps.  I also paired him up with Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Year of Borders" to add a "field" of flowers for Edwin to play in.  Hee Hee

My card started with Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White card stock.  I added a layer of Baby Blue and then some Layering weight White again.  I stamped the flowers and colored them with my Copics.  Then I colored Edwin and cut him out and adhered him to the flower bed.  He originally has stars around him that he is reaching for but I drew some flower stems and added a few flowers I cut from another stamped image of the flower border and added them to the stems and put them in his little hand.  :-)

He certainly brings Spring to mind in those pretty blues and yellows.

I hope you stop on over to Color Me Creative and join us in the challenge.  The post will be up tonight around 11:00 PM.  Go check out the rest of the Design Team's samples and play along!

Have a great day!! *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

5 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

He is a real cutie :) Love how you paired him with the border and how you kept it CAS too!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable. I love how you popped up the one flower.

Vicki Dutcher said...

look at this! How cute and your coloring is outstanding~ Fabulous card!

Penny said...

Just too cute, Tina! Love the CAS look. :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Tami G said...

Wow.. Love this card.. The coloring is great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...