Followers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh What the Years Can Bring... Hee Hee

Can you say "Va Va Voom"??!!! LOL  OMGosh I immediately fell in love with this Humerous Senior, "Seductive Judy",  from I Brake For Stamps as soon as I saw her!! LOL  OH! And before I forget... you can get a discount on your order from I Brake for Stamps by using the code on the left by their logo.  And I admit... I have an ulterior motive... hee.  I'm going to give this to my husband for OUR anniversary in June. Bwahahahaha  Provided, that is... I can remember I have it! LOL  I have to keep it hidden so he doesn't see it but yet not forget where I put it! Ha!

My card base is Pure Luxury Red Hot layered with some Black Onxy and some DP I had in my stash.  I used my Copic markers to color sexy Judy in and added my sentiment cut out using my Spellbinders Fancy Tags 3.  I found a sexy sheer ribbon for my bow and added a Prima cameo pin.  Then a bit of self-adhesive bling which I colored with my markers to finish her off.

Remember to grab your discount code on the left bar and go load up on some fun Seniors!!!  Stop back by tomorrow for a fun Spring Hop with the Gina K Designs Design Team!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

7 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

What a HOOT!!! Great job!!!

Melissa said...

OMG Tina! She is adorable! I love the saggggggging boobs! She is one hot Mama! Hugs to you!

Ravengirl said...

Look at Judy, she's one hot mama! And you have colored her in the most amazing way!

Shanna Shands said...

Talk about a fun card.

Gab said...

OMG I just love this!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Oh this is just hilarious!! must get this image :) What a great card!

Joni said...

Love this! Will need to track this set for my anniversary on March 30th. 39 years of entertainment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...