Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Has Sprung GK Blog Hop

The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to a fun Spring Has Sprung blog hop. For this hop we will showcase Spring cards or projects with you!!! The DT Members have all used a wide variety of Gina K. Designs stamp sets to inspire you to get inky too! Come play along with the Current Challenges at Stamp TV!!!


If you came from Lori McAree's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV  where you will find a list of all those participating


My card today uses the newest Stamp TV Kit, Petals & Wings!  My card base is Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea layered with some Bubble Gum Pink some of that fabulous DP from the GKD Patterned Paper Pack also called Petals & Wings!!  Along the bottom I used a strip of DP from the Echo Park Splash pack.  My image was stamped on white and colored with Copic markers.  I cut the image out using my oval Nestabilities and mounted it on top of the scallop Oval Nesties.  A few bling and some twine and I definitely feel Spring when I look at these adorable birds 



Now hop on over to Vicki Dutcher's blog for more Gina K goodness!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *HUGS*


Signature

Copics I used:

33 comments:

Lori said...

So soft and pretty Tina!! I so love this image!!

Carolina said...

Eek - such a darlin' card!!! Love the colors and so beautifully colored!

Melanie said...

This card is just darling!

alex said...

Adorable, love everything about it :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful job - love those pretty colored birds!

Nana Griffin said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a sweet thank you card, and the coloring is wonderful!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Tina. Love the colors.

Joni said...

Such a sweet card.
Love the mini rhinestone detail.

Unknown said...

Tina, that card is gorgeous! Love how the green just POPS! Well done!

Unknown said...

Tina, that card is gorgeous! Love how the green just POPS! Well done!

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card! Great job with coloring and colors used.

Giovana said...

Super cute!! Love it.

--Marcy said...

Such a perfect sentimanet for this stamp! Super job on coloring and design.

Ravengirl said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combination you put together here!

Kwright said...

Great card! I LOVE that set. Your design was so simple but so cute. Thanks for the inspiration. Loved it!

Kim said...

I just love your card! The colors are perfect for spring. Thank you for sharing. :)

terrie said...

Well done on your card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your coloring is spectacular and the pp works great with the little bird images. And, love the fiber you used too. Once again you have been an inspiration to me with the sharing of your talents!

Lynne said...

Your card is my favorite this time around. I just love this image and your coloring was just right.

Robin said...

Just beautiful and so soft and sweet.

Gayle said...

Tina, this is such a lovely card. The colors are gorgeous together.

Lee said...

Absolutely darling little bluebirds of happiness!!! And of course fabulous bling! ;)

Mama said...

I loved that stamp when I saw Gina's card yesterday. Yours is so cute too!

Kris in Alaska said...

Those birds are my favorite of the whole kit! Sweet card!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card design. So full of springtime colors, and those birds are quickly becoming my favorite stamp design.

Wendy Thompson said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing

Joyce T. said...

I just love those little birdies

Rosy Newlun said...

I love this stamp set & I love the way you made your card with them! So sweet and adorable birdies!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card, love the addition of the pretty bling

Leta said...

LOVE your colors

Cheryl Wright said...

Tina, I adore this card. The colors are perfect. I am so in love with the Petals and Wings set, and it's definitely going to be included in my next GKD order!

Pam said...

Love the beautiful pastels you used and those birds are the sweetest. Beautiful card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...