Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Loving All Things Purple!!!


Are you surprised??? Well, if you know me, you should know I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some purple!!!  And though you might see certain flowers and think of them in shades of red or yellow... yep... I've probably colored them purple!! That's just how I roll!! Woot!! ;-)  So today's card is just that... another bundle of flowers I decided rocked out in purple!!

My lovely flowers are from Gina K Designs latest Stamp TV Kit, "Petals & Wings".  Of course I don't know what KIND of flowers they are... that's not important to me.  What IS important is they look mahhhhvelous in PURPLE!!  Ha!

My card starts with Pure Luxury Accents, Key Lime, card stock.  I added a layer of Wild Lilac and topped it off with some of that TOTALLY AWESOME Gina K Patterned Paper Pack, Parisian Garden!!!  My image was colored with Copic markers and I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut it out.  I used the Key Lime again to add a larger Circle then the Wild Lilac to cut out the Lacey Circle.  My favorite purple bling, a sentiment and some ribbon to match and oh yayyyyy it's MY kind of card!!

I hope you are having a fabulous week and that your days are full of bright flowers... yes even purple ones!!  It's sooo refreshing to see all the wonderful Spring flowers coming up already all over town!  I'm afraid a local Dutch city is not happy the tulips are blooming already as they have the Annual Tulip Festival set for April and they just can't seem to keep them from rising up from their beds.  Oh well... I'd much rather see them early than have to see more of that white "stuff" on the ground!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Beautiful

jennifer said...

Beautiful

Tami G said...

Love the colors... So pretty.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Those purple poppies really pop!

Leta said...

LOVE that purple and green

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...