Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

GKD March Anniversary Challenge #5 - Emerging Butterflies

Happy Saturday everyone!! AND... Happy LAST DAY of Winter!!! Woot!! Remember to turn your clocks forward an hour before you head to bed tonight!!  "Spring Forward!!!"  


Today I am hosting the Anniversary Challenge over on Stamp TV.  I hope you join in on Gina's THIRD anniversary fun!!!  You could win some FREE Stamps!!!  Here are the details.....

Keyword: gkdmarch2012tg


My challenge for you today is to create a project following Gina's "Emerging Leaves" video.  You can see the video below my card if you'd like to watch it again. 





I used the new Stamp TV Kit - Petals & Wings and decided to use butterflies since Spring will be here tomorrow!!!  :-)  Both my background image and the butterflies can all be found in this STV Kit!!  My card base is Pure Luxury White and I added some Vibrant Violet and more white for layering and stamping my images on. 


Please upload your entries by Monday, March 19 at 7 pm CST.  We will announce a randomly chosen winner for each challenge.  The prize is a Grab Bag of wonderful Gina K. Designs stamps!


As always, your project must be new and may not be combined with other StampTV challenges, although you can combine with other challenges outside of STV. 


Now here's Gina's Video




Good Luck!!!


Signature

4 comments:

Leta said...

Can't wait ti try this

Leta said...

P.S.

LOVE your Card too!!!

Lee said...

So pretty...I love your take on it! Thank you so much for hosting a fun challenge for the Anniversary!

miatagal said...

As soon as I finish this hop, I will go to play with these techniques. You have done a great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...