Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hold On Tight....


Are you a hugger?  I am!  And... so are my kids.  My husband... not so much.  But only to us.  I LOVE giving hugs.  For me, it means I care about you deeply and truly treasure your friendship and love you share.  I never realized how much I have influenced my kids with this until this year.  My son who is 14 and in his first year of high school has about 20 gals he says that come up to him daily for a hug.  LOL  How cute is that???   He's a sweetheart and has more friends than I could have ever hoped for him to have.  I love that!  So remember, if we ever meet... chances are I'll hug you so... get ready or run fast! LOL

My card today was done a few weeks back for a Color Me Creative Challenge and I hadn't had a chance to post it on my blog yet.  I used Melanie Muenchinger's, "Cuddles and Hugs", stamp set from Gina K Designs.  This set is full of cute images and they all speak love to me.  :-)

My card base is Pure Luxury Passionate Pink.  I layered some Black Onyx on with some DP from the Basic Grey, Little Black Dress, pack.  My image was stamped on white and colored with my Copic markers.  I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut the image out before mounting it with pop dots.  I used a couple of Marianne dies in Passionate Pink and a few Prima flowers to finish it off.

A couple side notes.. don't forget the CMC Birthday Bash going on.  A FREE Vagabond is up for grabs so go participate in the challenges and you could win big!!  There are many other prizes up for grabs as well so go... play along!

My dear pal, Anary, is offering some blog candy on her site in honor of the CMC Birthday Bash.  Anary created those adorable Gilli stamps!  Check out her blog HERE and put your chance in to win as well.  You never know how lucky you can be until you try!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great one!! *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

this is so pretty, Tina and I love the sentiment. I am very blessed to have a husband who loves hugs as much as I do.
Blessings,
Teresa

PS - There is something in the mail for you. (wink, wink)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Aww- sweet card!

wanda said...

brilliant! love the colors! Very nice cards... think for the first time I am going to send out Spring Cards... thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...