Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

I Spy Something Green...


Good Monday morning to you!!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was very relaxing!  I did a good scrubbing of my kitchen floor and talk about suffering.... Ha... that gym devil gave me sore upper thighs so that floor was no easy task! LOL  And to think... tonight I go visit her again!  I'm going to need a positive attitude and I think my Outlawz Greetings Challenge card might help me get there. How can you NOT smile at this carefree uplifting Magnolia image???  :-)  The challenge this week is to use GREEN! 

My card started with Pure Luxury Accents, Key Lime base.  I added a couple DP's I found in my stash.  My image was colored with Copic markers and mounted using Pop Dots.  I added a few Marianne Die Cuts and some flowers from Prima.

I hope you play along over at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge.  We have a different sponsor every month and the DT offers up some awesome inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous week!! *HUGS*


Signature

Copics I used:

6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

OH my sakes, Tina. This is just too lovely for words.
Blessings,
Teresa

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Top of the morning to ya! This is adorable!

Ravengirl said...

This is so bright and cheerful!

Robin said...

Super cute card!!! I love your Tilda!

Sharon in Arizona said...

Tina, I adore every one of your creations!!!! But this card is sooooo totally AWESOME!!!! Looooove the colors you chose and what a perfect match with the Tilda and the sentiment. The design is beautiful and so are your embellishments. I don't always comment, but receive every one of your posts and today I had to tell you how beautiful your card is. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Sharon :o)

miatagal said...

I love Magnolias, and this one especially so. Amazing colouring and colour selection!.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...