Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So Simple... ahhhhhh

Today I decided I wanted to do a simple card that didn't take much time and that didn't have tons of bling, embellishment and just focused on "easy living"... yayyyy... like ICE CREAM!!! Hee Hee

My card uses a sweet Magnolia stamp, "Tilda with Ice Cream".  I LOVE this image!!!  Reminds me so much of my daughter who is an ice creamaholic!!  LOL

I started with Pure Luxury Passionate Pink card stock.  I added a bit of Key Lime Accents.  My DP is from my stash of scraps from Echo Park.  My Tilda was colored with Copic markers and I added a little ribbon and a buckle with a few roses.

I hope you are having some simple Spring days.  I just love having my windows open and the nice breeze coming through.... makes everything fresh and new again!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! *HUGS*



Signature

Copics I used:

1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cute! I love ice cream too, but don't eat it often at all. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...