Followers

Friday, March 2, 2012

When a Man Loves a Woman...

As I am busy preparing for the new Gina K Designs March release... ;-)   I have a card I made awhile back but hadn't yet put on my blog.  Specifically, this card was created for a challenge on the Outlawz Challenge site to use "hearts" in our design.  My card was created using an "oldie but goodie" from Gina K Designs called, "Heartfelt Hits".  I love the couple dancing in this set!! 

My card base is Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White.  I used the Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder to add some texture to my card front.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and paper pieced the dress with a heart pattern I found in my stash.  The couples faces and hair was colored with my Copics. I cut them out using the heart Nestabilities.  My sentiment was cut out using the Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 and I added some Angel Pink Memento before removing it from the die.  I added a couple self adhesive rhinestones to the ends. 

I best get hoppin on more creations using my new stamps!  *wink*  You are soooo going to love Gina's March release.  Just sayin.  :-)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! *HUGS*



Signature

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very pretty-nice sponging and love the embossing!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh WOW. Tina this is stunning.
Blessings,
Teresa

Robin said...

Spectacular card!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...