Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Colleen Holmes!!


Yesterday the Greetings Design Team over on The Outlawz site honored our fearless leader, Colleen Holmes, by CASing one of her cards.  We had to change up three things on her card but keep with the general feel of the card.   Here is the card I chose to CASE.


For starters, I changed the Lacey Oval to a Lacey Square.  Where her butterfly is.. I added a pop up paper flower.  I also changed the roses to just leafy branches with glitter brads.

My card started with a base of Pure Luxury Grass Green and layered on some scrap DP I found in my stash.  My adorable frog is from Rupa Shevde's recent release, "Blooming with Blessings".  I used my Copics to color my image and of course, cut it out with the Lacey Square Nestabilitie.

I hope you stop over and to the Outlawz and join us in CASing Colleen and wishing her a happy birthday!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!! *HUGS*



Signature
Copics I used:

2 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great CASE-ing and that's such a cute froggy! Lovely vibrant card :)

Unknown said...

I just saw this!!! Thank you so very much! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...