Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Twisting Up....


It seems like it's been a long month already... I don't know where the time went!  It also seems like forever ago I made this card for the March Gina K Designs Release!  But, sadly, I showed this at the Release Party and it never made it to my blog!  This is probably one of my favorite cards I've made with this release also so I HAVE to show it here!  I used the latest Stamp TV Kit to create this, "Petals & Wings".  LOVE that kit!!

My card is done in two of my favorite colors as well.  I soooo love how purple and teal look together.  :-)  I started with a base of Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea layered with some White.  I added some DP from the new GK Patterned Paper Pack, Parisian Garden.  To create the score in the card I used my trusty Scor Buddy.  I stamped my image on White and colored with my Copic markers.  I cut it out before mounting it with Pop Dots onto my card base.  A little bling, a paper doily and a big bow finish off the front.


On the inside I used a simple sentiment from the STV Kit and popped it up as well using Pop Dots to give it dimension and to hold the "easel" of the card up.

And here's the card popped up as an easel.


I really enjoyed making this design and I'm sure I'll give it a try again.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  *HUGS*



Signature
Copics I used:

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous easel card, Tina!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow, Tina, this is really gorgeous. I love the colors, the bling flourishes and the fold is so cool. Love it.
Blessings,
Teresa

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Lovely twisted easel card and such beautiful colours - very, very pretty :)

Lisa said...

Tina I love this card! The fold is fabulous! I adore the way your hot air balloon looks as though it is floating away! Gorgeous!
Big Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...