Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Colors of Easter....


Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!  Today I am sharing a card I created for the Outlawz Greetings Challenge group.  Our challenge this week is to use Pastels.  What better way to put those colors to work than on a soft Easter card???  And I admit, this has been one of my favorite cards I've done recently.  LOVE LOVE LOVE those big eyes and bowed legs.. hee hee.

My card base is Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink layered with Lemon Drop and some of that awesome Eastery DP from Gina K Patterned Paper Pack, "Petals & Wings" (can't get enough of this design!).  My image was colored with Copic markers.  I used a few Pop Dots to give my card a little dimension and added some pink twine to finish it off.

I hope you are having a great start to a new week and that if you have "little ones", you remember that Easter Sunday is this week.  Eeeeeek... I think I gotta find that Easter Bunny myself soon!! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!  *HUGS*



Signature

4 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!!! Tina she is jusr darling. I just got the image. You did a fantastic job coloring her. Love the DT paper nice and simple but stunning.
Hugs, Patricia

Linda Palmer said...

Love your card Tina. Beautiful coloring and love the beautiful colors that you used. Everything about it is fabulous.

Cheri said...

You are knocking my socks off with your coloring and projects. I love this one.

Penny said...

Tina, I am such an SC fan, and you did a beautiful job coloring this one! Love the colors you used, too, and the LO is gorgeous. Love, love, love this card!
Hugs,
Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...