Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tina's Tree

Guess what?? It's got PURPLE in it!!! LOL OMGosh... I was sooooo in love with this tree in Theresa Momber's new set, "Sending Sunshine". I also used one of the daffodil stamps she has in the set AND the sentiment. This is just a perfect all along Springtime set. The tire swing is also a separate stamp so if you didn't want to use it, you wouldn't have to. :-) I colored all the images using my Copic markers. I added a simple bow at the bottom with that fantastic Bow Easy. Do you have one yet?? You can hardly mess up a perfect bow using one of these!! Also I added self adhesive rhinestones to the top and bottom. Do you buy colored rhinestones?? I never do. All my rhinestones are clear and I color them to whatever I desire with my Copic markers. I also do this with my pearls. I order all white and color them to match whatever I need them to. Great money saver!! I have even more cards with Theresa's set so stop back often as I will be posting them along with other new sets that were just released at Gina K's. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card - this tree is wonderful and I love all the purple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...