Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Taylored Expressions Charity Card Event

Today I am sharing a couple cards I made for Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive. If you haven't heard of this... the details are HERE. I love donating any way I can to help children and when I know of parents who have lost a child, my heart just melts and I wish I could do more for every one of them. I know cards can never do even close to enough but I hope that they bring just a tiny smile to their faces and at least a little bit of warmth in their heart to know that people care. I used Taylored Expressions', "Discover Your Wings" to make both cards. Taylor is accepting cards until March 25th and if you have a little time.. I'm sure she would love to get a few hand made cards from you as well. Do we ever have enough time to do all we want for those that need comforting? No. Do we stop doing because we can't do enough? No. "Compassion is what separates us from the animals.", Charles Gilliland. I loved when I heard my brother-in-law make this comment. It's true... we can care for those we don't even know and the world is a little better place. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

These are beauties, Tina!

Donna Baker said...

these cards are beautiful, Tina! thank you for contributing your time & talent to care for strangers. you have a big heart

Michele said...

Just gorgeous! I love dragonflies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...