Followers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dream and Bloom


This HAS to be my favorite card from the new Gina K Designs release last week!!  Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Beautiful Day" is just so much fun to color, coordinate and design with!!  I have more ideas for this set and I am sure you will get more than your fair share of cards I design with it long before I'm done.. hee hee.

This time around I stamped my card in White Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Card Stock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I stamped it again onto a piece of the new DP that came in the newest Stamp TV Kit, "Spring Mix" and just cut out the middle of the oval.  I paper pieced this to the white card stock.  I colored my flowers with my Copic markers and used a shade of pink to fill in the border along the outside of the image that I found would work closely with the new Bubblegum Pink Pure Luxury card stock.  I also did this with the inner oval border matching the Creme de' Menthe card stock.

I then used the butterfly in Melanie's set and stamped it several times then colored them with Copics and cut them out.  I adhered just the middle of them to the card stock with Pop Dots.  My sentiment is actually from Rupa Shevde's, "Spring Has Sprung" set and I thought it went perfect with the flowers and butterflies.

I hope you are having a gorgeous weekend.  It's just FULL Spring here and I am loving the sunshine and the warmth of the season!! Have a great day!  *smile*


Signature

4 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

Oh THIS IS GORRRRRGEOUS!!!!! You have my addy??? :)

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card - the colours are wonderful and I love these tulip and butterfly images.

Kay S said...

Tina, this beautiful! Love the color combo and all the gorgeous butterflies!

Carolyn King said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...