Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Color Challenge Time!!!

Hi my friends!! I'm back with a new color challenge for Stamp TV!!! I got home this afternoon after a long weekend trip with my kids to Omaha. We decided to get away before they head back to school tomorrow. So... I'm ready to give you the deets on the new Color Challenge this week!! The basis for my colors this week comes from the new "Happy Spring Card Kit" from Gina K Designs. Jessica Fick, Gina's DT Coordinator, does a FABULOUS job designing these wonderful kits. And for $19.95 you get the stamp set, the DP, the card stock, ribbon, brads AND the instructions so that you can create the cards exactly as Jessica did!!! Such a deal!! I decided to make my own design but use the kit materials. So, for those of you who don't have the kit (yet... *wink*) you can enter the challenge by using purple, apple green and white. I apologize for the photo looking blue... but honestly... it's purple. It's just such a vibrant shade it was hard for me to get the pic I wanted. Please come join us in this week's Color Challenge. You could win any set of your choice for $24.95 or less from Gina K. Nothing to lose and STAMPS to gain!! Have a great day!! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...