Followers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Looking Out My Window

Today I am sharing a very simple and easy card I made using Gina K's Inspiration Challenge from a few weeks ago. Gina challenged us to make a card showing what we like to see out our window. For me, I LOVE seeing my kids playing in the pool OR the sprinklers. They have so much fun and it lets me know they are having a happy childhood. Also, Gina showed us on one of her wonderful videos how to make our "window" using the Scor-Pal and how to use it to border our ribbon. For my card I used the Kindred Spirits stamp' "Summer Fun". I colored the image with my Copic markers added the ribbon to the card a button and a few metallic dots to finish off this cute summer "window". I hope you take time to stop over to StampTV and check out all the awesome creative videos that Gina puts up to keep the inspiration flowing. Look for a new video every Wednesday, I promise, you won't be disappointed. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

craftingin said...

Your work is so good, i am new to crafting and hope that i can be producing work like this soon.
I have come across a blog as i am looking for inspiration and they are giving blog candy.
http://pwcraftycow.blogspot.com. just thought you may be interested.
I am now a follower of your blog. thanks C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...