Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gina K Designs is Looking for a DT Member for March!

Once again I am sharing a card that I am using to enter Gina K's Designs DT Call Challenge. YOU can get in the fun as well by 1) using one of the new Spring Pure Luxury Card Stock colors.... And 2) Using one of the newest released stamp images... Hope is Faith Lovely Labels Pressed Flowers Hang in There Oh Baby! Dream Birds Inside and Out Spring Florals Make sure to use two of the colors shown above. You may enter multiple times but you must use a different stamp set from our new release for each entry. The deadline for entering this challenge is Wednesday, March 3rd at 8:00 PM central time. My card uses Theresa Momber's, "Hang In There" set. I adore this frog but couldn't resist hanging him upside down! Hee Hee And... since my buddy, Lee Murphy, added her frog to the Stamp TV Gallery in all PINK... I decided the battle was on... I HAD to use PURPLE!!! LOL Doesn't he look poisonous??? Ha! I used both the Lovely Lavender and the Creme De Menthe Pure Luxury Heavy Weight Card Stock and colored my image with my Copic markers. My background was Cuttlebugged with the Tiny Mosaic embossing folder. Hop over to Gina's Blog and join in on the challenge. YOU could be the next Gina K Designs, Design Team Member for March and receive the WHOLE March release line of stamps!!! Why not give it shot and be on one of THE BEST Design Teams Ever!!! Have fun creating and good luck!!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Deanna C said...

Tina, he is adorable. I love him in purple. That is definitely thinking outside the box. I love your cards anyway, but he is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...