Followers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Color Challenge on StampTV

It's time again for some more COLOR fun!!! That's right, it's another Monday and I have a whole new set of colors for you to create with this week. What do you think of WINE, YELLOW AND KRAFT???!!! My card was inspired while talking to a fellow tenant over at the strip center that my shop is located. He told me he and his wife were married in a winery and thus I began creating. I began with stamping the grapes from Asela Hopkins', "Fruitful Harvest" and my wine glass from Melanie Muenchinger's, "A Charmed Life". After I colored them with my Copic markers, I cut them out. My card base is Gina K's Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight "Lemon Drop". I then added a layer of "Wine with Everything" card stock and layer of Kraft which I used a Fiskars border punch on the right side. Next I used my oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities. I added a ribbon and bow from Gina's Pure Luxury Companions, Gold Lined Ribbon. Stop over to the Challenge Page and join the Color Challenge. You have nothing to lose and COULD win a Gina K Designs set of your choice valued at $24.95 or less. AND, if you use a Gina K stamp set to create your card, your name goes in the pot twice for the drawing!!! Have fun and remember, you can enter as many times as you want!!! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...