Followers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

There are so many cute images in Rupa Shevde's new "Spring Has Sprung" set! I couldn't decide which one to use first!! I saw the bird DP I had scraps of and decided to do the birdies in the bath. But I love the tiny butterfly as well!! My card base is the new "Little Boy Boy" Pure Luxury Heavy Weight card stock from Gina K Designs. The top of my card is sporting some of the new paper found in her recent Stamp TV Kit, "Spring Mix". I am loving EVERYTHING in that kit!!! After stamping my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I colored them in with my Kooh-i-noor Pencils and used my blending stumps on them. I love the soft look it gives using this coloring technique. Remember how I told you I buy only clear rhinestones??? Well... I do the same with my pearls and these pearls were white and I simply used my Copic markers to color them exactly the shade I wanted! Have a great day and I hope you see the birds giving themselves a cleaning soon! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...