Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Hosting the Stamp TV Color Challenge!!!

I hope you come play along over on Stamp TV!!! My color picks for this week are PINK and WHITE!!! It was only natural after spending the weekend with my daughter, Emily, on our first ever "spa day" Saturday!!! She had soooo much fun and I did as well watching her smile and look all lady-like at the salon. Fun fun!! My image is from Rupa Shevde's, "Oh Baby!" set!! I stamped the bear onto some DP and cut it out and mounted in the middle of one of Nina Brackett's, "Lovely Labels" set. I love BOTH these sets because they are so versatile. Rupa's set can be used for boy or girl and Nina's set just works on ANY card!! I also stamped the bottle on a flower print DP and stamp the "It's a Girl" at an angle so that the lines of the bottle didn't get in the way. Stop over to the Challenge Page and join the Color Challenge. You have nothing to lose and COULD win a Gina K Designs set of your choice valued at $24.95 or less. AND, if you use a Gina K stamp set to create your card, your name goes in the pot twice for the drawing!!! Have fun and remember, you can enter as many times as you want!!! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

congrats on being color challenge hostess! I like your sweet girly card. I'm sure your spa day was lots of fun - hope you took some pics and will share them here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...