Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simply... a Daisy!

I have been wanting this simple daisy stamp for such a long time but... something always kept me from ordering it. Not sure why because I LOVED it!! I think it must have been the excitement of new stamps and I just couldn't resist ordering them first. This stamp is from Asela Hopkins set, "Flowers for Daisy" available at Gina K Designs. I saw a card made with it the other day... yet again... and I just stopped what I was doing and ordered it! Enough, already, huh??? I stamped my image and did some shading on it and then realized I was going to cut it out so... I just cut around the shading to see how I liked it. Not bad... but not sure I'd do it again this way. My base card is from Gina K's Pure Luxury Card Stock Heavy Weight, "Innocent Pink". I added a layer of the Paper Temptress', White Pearl Linen and used my Cuttlebug to emboss the Swiss Dots on it. This paper does such a nice job of just adding a touch of shimmer to a card and I really like the light linen emboss of it. My ribbon is from Gina's newest ribbon assortment, "Romance". So many nice colors to choose from in that batch... perfect for Valentine's Day!!! (Which is only a few days away... don't forget!) Have a great day and if you need to... hurry out and get that Valentine's gift! *smile* Signature

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Very pretty!!

Tami Grandi said...

I LOVE this daisy- it's my favorite flower in the set! (and of course daisies are my favorite)

Cat Tidwell said...

Well, about time you got it! LOVE this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...