Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Prayer is For You...

One of the many things I have benefited from being a member of Stamp TV and being a "Ginaholic" (Gina K Designs stamper) *smile*; is all the friends I've made along the way. And in finding those friends, I have become connected to them in ways I never thought possible. We share in our thoughts, we share in our triumphs and we share in our pains. I pray for these friends and they pray for me. I do not like it when my memory slips and I miss a prayer I wanted to be sure and send up. So... I created my Prayer List. Gina's wonderful Stamp TV Kit, Organize It, has so many ways to assist anyone in getting those things done you have scheduled for yourself on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. I used a small 3.5" X 5" notebook and applied Theresa Momber's newest digital paper, "Wings of Hope" as my base, applied with the wonderful Scor-Tape. I stamped my "Prayer List" using Gina's set and added some wonderful Vibrant Violet Sheer ribbon. On the inside I again used Theresa's paper and chose Gina's sentiment from the "Hope is Faith" stamp set to benefit the American Red Cross in their efforts to assist Haiti. I love this sentiment and I think it will show up on so many projects in days to come. To my Stamp TV and Gina K friends... I promise to keep you in my prayers better than I did in the past. *smile* Have a great day!!! Signature

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic idea!!! Gorgeous Prayer book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...