Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Attempt at Copic Airbrushing

Yay me!!! I did it!! It was scary, REAL scary, but I sat down and made myself try my new Copic Airbrush System. I knew what I wanted but not sure it would turn out as planned. Hee Hee Alas... it is pretty much as I expected in my mind. But honestly.... it turned out MUCH better than I thought it would. I used Gina K's StampTV Kit, Organize It, images, "Picture It" to stamp my butterflies. I again used the small flowers as my border along the bottom. I used the Memento London Fog for my ink on the flowers and I think I would have preferred them in black but... it's all a learning process at this point. I really thought the London Fog would show up better. I began by spraying in my grass and then I punched out a large circle using my Nestabilities and sprayed in the sun. A light whisping of blue made up my sky and I intentionally left some areas white to mimic a hint of clouds. My bottom of the sun was a bit harsh so I went back over the grass area long the bottom of the soften it a bit more. I had colored my butterflies quite awhile back and thought they went perfect with the flowers and sunset, soft, card I was attempting here. Thanks for visiting and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of my airbrush experiences along the way. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

3 comments:

Miesje said...

WOW!!!! You got it! It is awesome. I love the way the yellow just slowly rises up. Great job.

Sharri Seffens said...

Tina, Your card is gorgeous! It looks like you mastered the airbrushing system on the first try!

Betty Benton said...

Oh my goodness, Tina! What a terrific card (can't wait to see what you do when you've been practicing for a while!!). I can totally see those clouds in the sky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...