Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Organizing My Darling Hubby...

Try as I might... this isn't always easy.. hee hee. But... I couldn't resist giving it another shot. Gina K has a wonderful video on how to make this awesome organizer box from a KLEENEX box!!! Can you believe it??? I loved making this and thought it may seem like lots of steps... it was soooooooo easy!!! You really must give it a shot. I designed my husband's organizer using this scull and crossbones DP I found in my stash. He was in the Navy for 20 years and he has really liked what I picked. The new Stamp TV Kit, "Organize It" has wonderful tab options to use on the folders inside. I used the Bills, Mail and Receipts stamps for my project. Not only are there plenty in the set, but Gina also offered another set for FREE over on Stamp TV. Just look under the "Freebies" tab and download them for even more possibilities. I plan to make another organizer to sit on my kitchen counter. It could use a good clean up as well. I'll post it once I finish. Gina is making a lot of wonderful gift ideas and useful items with this great Stamp TV Kit so be sure and look them up every Wednesday under the "Videos" tab. You're sure to find something you will love. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh that is UBER cool and yet masculine!!!! I still need to try one of these!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...