Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Love.... ??

And you thought I was going to say... "you"... didn't you??? *wink* Well... I do!! And I love that you visit my blog. But... I also love chocolate!!! HA Today's card was created for the Blast from the Past Challenge on Stamp TV posted by Selma to do some paper piecing. Well.. that I did!! My stamp set used today was from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Little Tee's". This is a perfect set for showcasing anything you need on the front of those shirts. Wonderful wonderful set! I paper pieced my t-shirt front and colored in the sleeves with my Copic markers. Then... I added that yummy word... CHOCOLATE, to the DP on the shirt. I got my idea for this shirt "sentiment" layout when I did a Valentine's card for my daughter that said.. "Oh how I adore you..." and it was a picture of a woman staring at a heart shaped box of chocolates. Yep... she got it... she said.. "Oh sure mom.. you love ME or those chocolates?" Hee Hee. I love her for being so clever and smart! So... as you can see... the inside was perfectly done as I admitted to loving "you". I don't always post the insides of my cards but thought you needed to know... my heart IS in the right place. *smile* Also... just a little note to my buddy, Lee.... Yep, girlfriend... YOU too, with the pinks and browns! Ha! Thanks to ALL my blog friends who come by and leave their love every time they comment on my cards. I truly appreciate it and LOVE reading them!!! Have a great day! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...