Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Another General Card for a Gift Pack

I love this image from Asela Hopkins, "Flowers for Daisy". Again... I don't know what took me so long to order this set!! Gina K's new Passion Pink card stock and Theresa's just released "Wings of Hope" digi paper were perfect for the card I had in mind! I will tell you this though... lining up corners is NEVER fun when you (I think anyway) don't exactly cut straight. But, hey I improvised... such a good thing to do when you're frustrated. LOL I colored the flowers with my Copic markers and simply did a quick, layered card. You ever feel you just get TO wrapped up on how to design your card??? I sure do and today I was just thinking... add some layers! I think pearls are always a nice touch and just added a small row at the bottom. Done. Good. Just what I wanted... showcasing just the flowers. Enough said. Have a great day! *smile* Signature

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Well done, it's gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...