Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken Pox???

I don't know why... but when I made this card, it reminded me of someone having chicken pox. LOL Probably all the dotted DP and ribbon I used. Ha My image is from Melanie Muenchinger's, "Square Pegs" and colored it with my Copic markers. When I finished the plate, I used the tip of my blender pen to just touch the image and have it whisk away some of the color leaving just a dot of white. It actually reminded me of my ex-MIL's dishes she has that are red with white hearts around the edges. Cute cute set! My yellow DP is from Nina Brackett's newest Digital Paper Pack, "Swing Into Spring". I added some red dotted ribbon that I found in my stash. I also carried the dots to the inside and used the X's and O's, Hugs and Kisses, again from the Square Pegs set. The red dotted DP came from October Afternoon, "Report Card" pack. I used a large Nestabilitie to cut out a square from it so I could have an area to sign my card. I hope you don't know anyone who has the chicken pox, but... if you need a get well card... I think bright cards are always cheery! Have a great day! *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...