Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Purple Ducks???

Well why not??!!! If you know me, you know I LOVE my purple! Who says I can't have a purple ducky?! When I grabbed Rupa Shevde's new set, "Oh, Baby!", I KNEW I wasn't about to add to the mass of yellow and wood grained duckies. First, I HAD to use that beautiful new Pure Luxury Heavy Weight Lovely Lavender card stock from Gina K Designs. Oh must I go on??? Those wonderful Pure Luxury Companion Spring buttons... the awesome new Swing Into Spring Digital Paper... and the list just keeps on growing!!! I think this is one of Gina's most awesome releases ever!!! (Oh yeah, doesn't hurt that I am DYING for Spring after all this snow we have had. Hee Hee) Seriously... there are some fabulous items in this release! My image was colored with my Copic markers. The wheels on my ducks were the Raindrop Eyelets. I think this would make a great card for an expectant mother with the yellow and purple... either a boy or girl. Have a great day and come back tomorrow... I have another NEW adventure in Copic Airbrushing that I tackled over the weekend. Fun fun!! *smile* Signature

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

I love your purple ducks!! All I can say is, WHY NOT have purple ducks???????

craftieodmae said...

They are your ducks, have it your way! LOL. They are adorable.

Carolyn King said...

yeah....why not? they look great! love it!

jjcreations said...

Awwwwwwww - this is so sweet!!!

redwasher1 said...

Yes, I totally see purple!!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...