Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stamping Flowers

I originally started this card with the Stamp TV "Monochromatic Challenge" in mind. I wanted to do a totally black card as I've done a totally white one and love the effect of it. But trust me... black is so much harder to do and actually photograph. Still... I think I'll work on it more and see if I CAN accomplish such a beast. As I started laying out the card, I remembered Gina K's new Stamp TV Video "Embellished Flowers". I've done this before and find that keeping JUST white flowers on hand, I can alter them to go with any card I want. Example... the middle flower in black was colored completely with my black Copic marker. In this card, I simply stamped my image from the "Friendship Blooms Set" and did nothing more. How easy is that??? It's also the reason I love buying clear Dew Drops and just plain rhinestones. Such a money saver to buy only one and use your Copics to color them to match your card. I'd also like to remind you... check out Stamp TV. You'd be amazed how much inspiration and new ideas you can get. Try a few things... you might surprise yourself. I do, all the time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...