Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mom's Secrets

I apologize for this being so late but we got home from lake kinda late. Daughter decided she wanted to fish awhile so since Grandpa put a new dock in over the big pond I decided to let her stay awhile and watch her fish. Also... my camera battery died and I apologies for the quality of the pictures. I'll repost them tomorrow after the battery is charged. But not wanting to go against my word, I decided to go ahead and post them from my yukky phone camera. At least I am true to my last post... for now. LOL This card was made from Gina K Designs You Know Your Getting Old set and also uses a few stamp from Rupa Shevde's Perfectly Polished set and the wording, *smile*, came from Melanie Muenchinger's Have a Cookie stamps. All of which you can see (and purchase) from Gina K Designs, of course...she has it all!!! Oh... since you can't read them now... the lotion tubes say.. "Wrinkle B-Gone" and the other says "Wart B-Gone" LOL I know.. I have a weird sense of humor. I used my Scor-Pal to create a crease for the paper pieces from my Nestabilities so that you could flip them open to see Mom's secrets...*smile* I put a small metal tag on the right so it keeps it closed. Yeah I know... I think some wacky things in my magic shower! LOL I promise, I will redo the pics tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...