Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Come back tonight...

Good Saturday everyone!! Are you winding down from the CRAZY Release Party Gina K had Thursday night? I can't wait to get my new stamps.. I know they shipped... how rockin is that Gina K crew??!! In the meantime, I am heading down to our lake in Missouri for our Association meeting. Lucky for me... dad is the president.. so.. guess who GETS to be the Secretary of the Assocation?? Yipee!! ;-( During my shower... my mind therapy time... hee.. I get the good thoughts flowing and I have a few things in my brain pocket to share with you when I get back. Can't wait to play in my craft room and create for you. Check back tonight to see what my magical shower tells me... *smile* Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...