Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DUNT DU DAHHHH!!!

Super Mom to the rescue!!! Did you say that title out loud like I did??? LOL Have to get it right, you know?? Hee Hee Gina K did a wonderful card using her Kindred Spirits Super Mom Naomi stamp and it reminded me of my mother-in-law having to go thru so much with my father-in-law in and out of the hospital, back and forth to dialysis and now to radiation treatments. She has got to have more energy than anyone I know right now... ME included with two young kids!!! I just can't imagine running so many places over and over again. But, I've never heard her complain about going here and there, back and forth. I decided she MUST be Super Mom this Mother's Day!! I used my Nestabilities and my copic markers to frame up Super Mom. Doesn't she look ready to tackle anything??? A change of hair color and I bet she looks just like your mom, grandma, sister or aunt. Maybe even a teacher?? The possibilities are endless this Mother's Day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...