Followers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Granny, Go Granny, Go!

LOL I LOVE this little ol lady! I HAD to make this card for my ex-mother-in-law. She loves her little red car and, well... she's called the Ladybug! Hee Hee. This stamp is from Gina K Designs, You Know You're Old When.... It is just cute as can be and there's even an ol grandpa in the set! My son and hubby were out of town this weekend so I spent a little more time than normal making my cards therefore I was able to do the inside layout early enough for you to see before posting here as well. I sponged the sky and drew in the road then sponged a bit below it. Again I used my Koh-i-Noor pencils and OMS to blend with the blending stumps. Also, I FINALLY got my Nestabilities I had been waiting on so I was so excited to use them in this card. I got the embossing mat and now I can actually use them and get that nice embossed edging after I cut. Fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...