Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Speedy Recovery...


Today I'm sharing a card I posted at the Gina K Designs Release Party over on Stamp TV Thursday evening.  What a fun party it was!! 

My image is from Theresa Momber's newest set, "Little Critters".  OMGosh I love all those little cuties in the set AND.. the flowers and leaf are awesome too!!

I used Pure Luxury Creme de Menthe for my card base and added a layer of Chocolate Brown.  My DP is from the Basic Grey Curio set.  I stamped my image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the lower half in with my Copic markers.  My turtle's shell was stamped on Grass Green and then I used my Tiny Mosaic Cuttlebug folder to emboss it.  I then used my Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Pine Needles to rub over my embossing.

My image was cut out using my Labels 14 Nestabilities and my sentiment was stamped on the Double End Tags.  I added some ribbon and glittered brads to the tag. Again I used my Antique Linen Distress inks to create a little color around both the tag and label.

I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday and thanks so much for stopping by! *smile*

Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...