Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

More Colors....


Today I did a pretty basic card for the Color Challenge though I did LOTS of layering!! Ha!  I LOVE Theresa Momber's, "Perrr-fectly Delightful" vase of flowers.  They just work with any color combination!

Here are the colors Gina K presented us with this week.....


My card base is Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight white and the colors for each required were layered on top of each other with a layer of Black Onyx between each.  My top layer of pink is the digital paper from the Floral Elegance paper pack.

My image was colored with Copic markers.  I hope you are playing along with the challenges every week.  What a fun and EASY way to win some free stamps!!!  You CAN enter more than once AND if you use Gina K Design stamps, your name goes in the drawing twice.  Why not double your chances with EACH entry???

Have fun and don't forget to add the sketch number above to your tags when posting your creation to the Stamp TV gallery.  Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!  *smile*


Signature

1 comment:

Sharon in Arizona said...

Good morning Tina,
Let me start by saying I so enjoy your blog and receiving your newsletter - I truly enjoy looking at all your beautiful creations. I really like this card and the simplicity of it. I have this adorable stamp set, but never thought to use the vase and flowers as a focal point. (Why I love all the crafting sites - gets me outta the box). I'm still very new to coloring, so - can you tell me what colors you used for the vase, water and stems in the water. I'm sure there's blending there and guess I could experiment, but easier to ask.
I like the layers too - love layers. I appreciate any help you can give me. Have a wonderful day!!
Sharon Marchbanks
smarch@wildblue.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...