Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dino-Friends!


This is an old card that I never had  a chance to post on my blog.  I created this for the previews of last month's Gina K Designs new stamps.  My images are from Theresa Momber's, "Dino-mite" set. I LOVE LOVE the innocent look on my green (neither me nor the kids could remember what this dino is called! HA) dinosaur!!

I began with Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight Sweet Mango card stock.  I layered it up with some DP I found in my stash and a layer of Kraft card stock which I embossed with my Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles folder. 

My images were colored with my Copic markers and cut out and attached to the front.  My tree top was paper pieced with a DP print I found. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...