Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

4U Baby Girl....


I'm telling you... it's not long before Valentines Day.  Hope you got your cards made and your goodies bought.  :-)  Today I am sharing the card I made for my sweet daughter.  She truly loved this little candy heart machine when she saw it at My Studio so I knew it was perfect for her.

The image is from Gina K's Stamp TV Kit, "Sent with Love" set.  My card base began with Pure Luxury Passionate Pink and was layered with Creme de Menthe.  I embossed the lower half of the Creme de Menthe using my Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder. 

I stamped my image onto white card stock and colored it using my Copic markers.  I then used my Circle Nestababilities and Lacy Circles to mount my image.  A little coordinating ribbon and my heart popped up using Pop Dots and I have the perfect card for my baby girl.  (Shhhh don't tell her I called her that... she's SOOOO not a baby now! Hee Hee)

Have a great day and remember... four days to get that Valentine shopping/crafting done!  *smile*



Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...