Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Monday Challenge!!!

It's Monday and though normally I don't find it a pleasant early morning rise... today wasn't quite so bad.  Why you ask?  Well.... NO kids to wake up and get ready.. YAYYYYY!!!  I know, sad huh?  But that seems to be the worse day of the week.  That FIRST day after a weekend that they have to get up and get going.  I can honestly tell you, it takes... SIX "Time to get up." comments to get them OUT of the bed and dressing.  What's a mom to do? LOL  But today... President's Day and no school!!!  WooHoo!

And then we have another chance for YOU to enter the new Sketch Challenge of the week!!  YAYYY!!

Here is the newest Sketch Gina has put up for you to play along!  


My card uses Tami Mayberry's newest set, "Live, Life, Loud" available not at Gina K Designs.  My card base is Pure Luxury Black Onyx.  I stamped my images on White and cut out the guitars before using Crystal Lacquer on them.  For the black image I used Memento Ink... but for the red, I used Vivid Brick Red which tends to blur when you add the lacquer and by doing this, it reminded me of a guitar reverberating. LOL  Dontcha think???   My son did... and he's my guitar boy. :-)

In my sentiment I used Memento Ladybug red which won't blur when using the lacquer though I didn't lacquer the scale image. 

I hope you play along!!  This is one of my favorite sketches and I've used it many times.  Remember to load your creation to the Stamp TV Gallery and add the tag above.  Don't forget if you use Gina K Designs stamps your name goes into the pot TWICE, but it is not required to do so; and YOU could win a stamp set of your choice valued at $24.95!  Good luck and enjoy the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!!  *smile*


Signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...